The Role of the State Liaison
The NBCSN State Liaison Program purpose is to promote the NBCSN Certification on the state level. Each state may be represented by one or two liaisons.
As a state liaison, you will play an important role of supporting NBCSN certification:
- Serves as a resource on certification
- Promotes certification
- Participates in state activities with the NBCSN information
- Serves as a Liaison between state and the NBCSN Board of Directors
Are you interested in becoming a NBCSN State Liaison?
Complete the Online Liaison Application.
- Description of NASN Liaison Discussion List
- Description of Exam Candidates Discussion List
- Means of Promoting Certification to include Request for Materials form and materials available
- Certification and Recertification Promotional Flyers
- NCSN Certified Ribbons
- NCSN Tabletop display, small or large banner
Use the online Request for Materials Form to request any of the following for your state meeting: